Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Sound Track to Southern Laos

give me something dreamy, something beautiful, and very very chill...

Carla Bruni - "Quelqu'un m'a dit" - I mean seriously... you can't already be a supermodel, and then have a voice so incredible. Haven't a clue what she's saying, but she makes me want to learn French just to find out.

Cat Power - "The Greatest" - How it took me this long to discover Chan Marshall, I'll never know. Buy this album. I promise it'll make you smile.

CocoRosie - "La Maison de Mon Reve" - Two sisters making music with kids toys? Yeah... and usually, somehow, it works. You decide.

honorable mention... the song "Littlest Birds" by the Be Good Tonyas.

...

What's with the new music? My chance run in with DA-Richard and his laptop (!?!) infused my ipod with some new tunes. Always hookin' me up... the man has 30,000 songs in his library! Happy Day!

No comments: