Monday, March 06, 2006

That Fresh Feeling

Having hiked 41 of 51 miles, three tired and happy trampers huddle around their dinners cooking on backpacking stoves...

me - "I put on fresh boxers when I got to camp [after 3 days tramping] and it felt sooo good."

edith - "mmm... I did that last night."

shelton - "Today's my first day wearing underwear at all. And all day I kept looking for a place to take 'em off."

me - "You've been hiking commando all this time?"

shelton - "I hate wearing underwear... I hiked the whole AT without underwear."

me - "Dear God!"

edith - "Shelton... they broke the mold after you didn't they?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelton! Bloody hell, if I ever manage to get a documentary about things after the ice, she's getting in it if I have to bribe her. What a conversation! Thanks tim for recording it.