Sunday, March 26, 2006

If I were a car...

Right now, I'd be one of those gas-guzzling SUV's. My metabolism is going crazy with all this tramping... a bottomless pit I am. Maybe I'm going through a growth spurt... at 26? Riiight.

Coming off the Kepler Track I...

...went to Tip-Top Dairy and got a double-scoop of ice cream: Hokey Pokey and Triple Chocolate Chunk.

...finished the double-scoop and went back for another scoop of Triple Chocolate Chunk.

...got a burger, chips (fries), and Pint of beer at the Ranch Bar & Grill.

...ordered a second Pint.

...ordered another side of fries (with extra tomato sauce).

...went and bought groceries (never food shop on an empty stomach, right?)

...ordered a coffee and cookie at a coffee shop. Mostly so I'd have a place to sit down and organize my groceries into my pack.

...while organizing groceries, ate the 3 Yoplait yogurts I'd planned to have for breakfast the next morning.

I have no self-control! Should've budgeted more money for food.

No comments: