Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pop culture?

Every once in a while during my travels, I find myself reminded just how disconnected I have been from mainstream pop-culture. Not to say that when I’m in Seattle, am “with it” per say, but you know what I mean…

For instance. Sitting at a Bangkok bar, the nearby TV is playing music videos. I watch in amusement for a while, and then the most kick-ass video I’ve seen in a while flickers on the screen.

Have you seen Jamiroquai’s “(Don’t) Give Hate a Chance” music video? Yeah, yeah… it’s probably been out for months, but anyway! It’s like a psychedelic animated version of Daft Punk’s “Around the World” music video. You guys must remember that one, right?

Anyway, I was bored and found this story-board… if you haven’t seen “(Don’t) Give Hate a Chance,” try to find it. It’s AWESOME!


No comments: