Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dear Neglected Blog...

Happy belated birthday. On Thursday you celebrated your first year... I turned 27 on that very same day. I was backpacking up in North Cascades National Park, however, and couldn't get to a computer to send birthday wishes. No hard feelings?

For your birthday I promise you a little more lovin' and attention. We've been through quite a bit together, you and me.... and a lot has transpired since we lost touch.

Looking forward to catching up.

Peace,
Tim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you.

Erin Popelka said...

Yay for Birthdays and blogs! I hope that you had a great hike up in the mountains!

Jess said...

You're neglecting bloggy here again already! I am starting your hat today because my sister-in-law's aunt sent me a bunch of great wool. Lots of warm thick stuff in blues and purples and red and all free. But I might shop for some orange or yellow for a little more brightness. Fun!

TO said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. And thanks for keeping me honest, Jess... tonight's post will be dedicated to you! I'm still trying to get back into the blogging groove. I can't wait for my hat... I've got to think of something to make you in exchange.