Friday, July 14, 2006

tell them you love 'em

Whoever they are. Do it today... pick up that phone.

Ryan Brindamour
June 12, 1979 - July 14, 2005
- loved more than ever -






song: P.S. You Rock My World
album: Electro-Shock Blues
artist: Eels

i was at a funeral the day i realized
i wanted to spend my life with you
sitting down on the steps at the old post office
the flag was flying at half mast
and i was thinking 'bout how
everyone is dying
and maybe it's time to live

i don't know where we're going
i don't know what we'll do

walked into the thrif-tee
saw the man with the hollow eyes
who didn't give me all my change
but it didn't bother me this time
'cause i know i've only got
this moment
and it's good
i went to the gas station
old woman honked her horn
waiting for me to fix her car

i don't know where we're going
i don't know what we'll do

laying in bed tonight i was thinking
and listening to all the dogs
and the sirens and shots
and how a careful man tries
to dodge the bullets
while a happy man takes a walk

and maybe it's time to live



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering. He is always in our thoughts.